- Harvard University. United States|Cambridge (U.S.)
- Imperial College London. United Kingdom|London (U.K.)
- Duke University. United States|Durham (North Carolina, U.S.)
- Columbia University. United States|New York City.
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
- University of Toronto.
- Stanford University.
- Johns Hopkins University.
Cardiothoracic Surgeons generally perform surgery of the heart and chest. Cardiologists work with surgeons to manage patients and determine whether the patient needs surgery. They might also work together to treat irregular heart beat pr
Cardiac surgeons are not cardiologists, or doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating heart disease. Cardiologists typically refer people to a cardiac surgeon when the need arises, because most cardiologists do not perform heart s