Fruit and maple oatmeal Fruit and maple oatmeal is one of the healthiest breakfast options on the menu at McDonald’s. Made with oatmeal, diced apples, and a cranberry-raisin blend, the fruit and maple oatmeal packs 4 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein, and 320 calories into each serving.Jun 24, 2021
18 of the unhealthiest fast-food items you can order
- Wendy's Dave's Hot 'n' Juicy 3/4 Lb.
- Chop't Panko Fried Chicken Salad.
- Burger King's Ultimate Breakfast Platter.
- Burger King's Triple Whopper.
- Quizno's Large Turkey Bacon Guacamole Sub.
- Quizno's Large Carbonara Sub.
- Chipotle's Carnitas Burrito.
The 7 Healthiest Dishes at Taco Bell You Have to Try
- Veggie Power Menu Bowl. 430 calories, 17 grams of fat, 10 grams of fiber, 12 grams of protein.
- Chicken Soft Taco Fresco Style.
- Bean Burrito.
- Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito.
- Burrito Supreme Fresco Style.
- Grilled Steak Soft Taco Fresco Style.
- Black Beans and Rice.
Fruit and maple oatmeal Fruit and maple oatmeal is one of the healthiest breakfast options on the menu at McDonald's. Made with oatmeal, diced apples, and a cranberry-raisin blend, the fruit and maple oatmeal packs 4 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein, and 320 calories into each serving.Jun 24, 2021
Don't Abandon Your Diet Americans love eating out -- and there's no reason why it can't be healthy eating. But you can't always find out the amount of calories, fat, or salt in a restaurant's menu items. So follow these ordering tips to make sure you stay within your healthy diet.
10 Fast-Food Restaurants That Serve Healthy Foods
- Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in foods like tacos and burritos.
- Chick-fil-A. Chick-fil-A is a fast-food restaurant that specializes in chicken sandwiches.
- Ruby Tuesday.
- The Cheesecake Factory.
13 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options
- Steamed dumplings. Dumplings offered at a Chinese restaurant are pockets of dough filled with seasoned meat and vegetables, usually pork and cabbage.
- Hot and sour soup or egg drop soup.
- Moo goo gai pan.
- Beef and broccoli.
- Chop suey.
- Chicken and broccoli.
- Baked salmon.
- Happy family.
Focus on what healthy items you can add to your plate instead of only what foods to avoid. Look for whole-grain breads, pastas and sides; opt for foods with healthy fats such as olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds; be sure to order lots of fruits and veggies; and go for lean meat, turkey, chicken or fish.Jan 3, 2019