Specialists in plastic surgery earned the highest physician salary in 2020 — an average of $526,000. Orthopedics/orthopedic surgery is the next-highest specialty ($511,000 annually), followed by cardiology at $459,000 annually.May 26, 2021
Who is the top cardiologist in India?
Top 10 Cardiologists in India
- Dr. Ajay Kaul.
- Dr. Sandeep Attawar.
- Dr. Y K Mishra. Cardiac Surgeon.
- Dr. K.K.Talwar. cardiologists.
- Dr. Nandkishore Kapadia. Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon.
- Dr. Srinath Vijayasekharan. Cardiac Surgeon.
- Dr. Rangasamy Muthusamy. Interventional Cardiologist.
- Dr. Suresh Rao KG. Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon.
What questions do cardiologists ask?
6 Questions You Should Ask Your Cardiologist
- What are my risk factors? There are many different forms, types and stages of heart disease.
- What can I do to support my heart health?
- Is there anything I should be watching for?
- What is the next step?
- Does heart health impact my risk for COVID?
- How can I learn more?
Who is the best doctor in the world 2020?
Here is a list of the 10 best doctors in the world:
- Dr. William A. Abdu, M.D, M.S. Dr.
- Dr. Myles. B. Abbott, M.D.
- Dr. Fouad. M. Abbas, M.D.
- Dr. Khalid Abbed, M.D. Dr. Khalid is a famous doctor of Neuro.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan. Dr.
- Dr. Arthur Reese Abright, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Corrie T.M Anderson, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Mark. F.
What questions you ask a cardiologist on heart related problems?
- What should be the ideal weight or BMI (body-mass index) for good heart-health? What is the ideal waist to hip ratio?
- What should be the ideal blood pressure? Is my BP high and if so why?
- What is good and bad cholesterol and does my condition concern these?
- What is the ideal blood sugar count?