What are the 3 most common heart diseases?
A List of Cardiovascular Diseases: The 5 Most Common
- Heart Attack. A heart attack, or myocardial infarction, usually tops the list of cardiovascular diseases in the United States — statistically and anecdotally.
- Heart Failure.
- Heart Valve Complications.
What is a natural way to bring down blood pressure?
Here are 10 lifestyle changes you can make to lower your blood pressure and keep it down.
- Lose extra pounds and watch your waistline.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Reduce sodium in your diet.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink.
- Quit smoking.
- Cut back on caffeine.
- Reduce your stress.
How can I make my heart stronger?
7 powerful ways you can strengthen your heart
- Get moving. Your heart is a muscle and, as with any muscle, exercise is what strengthens it.
- Quit smoking. Quitting smoking is tough.
- Lose weight. Losing weight is more than just diet and exercise.
- Eat heart-healthy foods.
- Don’t forget the chocolate.
- Don’t overeat.
- Don’t stress.