Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA) is an authoritative, peer-reviewed Open Access journal focusing on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease.
36,000 members Over 36,000 members support the Association's mission through contributions of time, talent and treasure. Of those members, 29% are from non-U.S. countries and more than 5,200 are Fellows of the American Heart Association (FAHAs).
A SNIP of 1.0 means that a journal's articles are cited at the average rate for all journals in the same subject area; anything over 1.0 indicates more citations than average in the field while a SNIP of less than 1.0 is below the average. A SNIP of more than 1.5 generally indicates a very well-cited journal.Apr 12, 2021
The impact score (IS) 2020 of Nature Metabolism is 7.74, which is computed in 2021 as per its definition. The impact score (IS), also denoted as Journal impact score (JIS), of an academic journal is a measure of the yearly average number of citations to recent articles published in that journal.Jun 24, 2021
Top 10 Cardiology journals
- European Heart Journal. IF: 23.425.
- Circulation : Journal of the American Heart Association. IF:18.880.
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology. IF: 16.834.
- Circulation Research. IF: 15.211.
- Nature Reviews Cardiology. IF: 15.162.
- European Journal of Heart Failure.
- JACC - Cardiovascular Imaging.