Upon completion of medical school, to become certified in adult cardiology it requires an additional 6-7 years of Royal College-approved residency training.Aug 2, 2018
1: Luxembourg. A surprise winner – Luxembourg tops the list! A small nation with just above six-hundred-thousand, Luxembourg offers a cultural mix between its neighbours Germany and France. This is reflected in the three official languages; German, French and the national language of Luxembourgish.
What are the Highest Paid Doctors in Canada?
|Specialty||Average Gross Payment|
Highest Paying Jobs in Canada – Top Universities and courses that lead to the highest-paying jobs in Canada
- SURGEON. Surgeons are professional physicians who perform surgeries in different parts of the body.
- IT MANAGER.
- MARKETING MANAGER.
- SALES MANAGER.
Demand for cardiology and electrophysiology services will likely increase with the growing and aging population in the province. Close to two-thirds of Ontario's cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists are employed by hospitals.
What is a Cardiologist?
|Degree Required||Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)|
|Training Required||3-year residency followed by 3- to 4-year fellowship|
A cardiologist is a doctor who specializes in treating diseases of the cardiovascular system — mainly the heart and blood vessels. In order to become a cardiologist, a physician must attend four years of medical school and an additional six to eight years of internal medicine and specialized cardiology training.
The Best 10 Cardiologists in Calgary, AB
- TotalCardiology. Cardiologists.
- Giannoccaro J Peter MD. Cardiologists.
- Banijamali Hamid MD. Cardiologists.
- Aggarwal Sandeep MD. Cardiologists.
- Knudtson Merril L, MD. Cardiologists.
- Connelly Michael MD. Cardiologists.
- Cohen James M, MD. Cardiologists.
- Advanced Cardiology. Cardiologists.