About Cardiologist It usually takes 10-13 years to become a cardiologist. They specialise in treating diseases like congenital heart defects, heart failure, coronary artery diseases and valvular heart diseases.
Ten questions to ask your cardiologist
- How does my family history affect my heart health.
- Is my blood pressure reading normal?
- What is my cholesterol level and how does this affect my heart?
- Am I experiencing a heart symptom due to my age, gender, or weight?
- Are my symptoms indicating a heart attack?
What is Involved with a Comprehensive Cardiology Consultation? During the cardiac consultation, your doctor will evaluate past medical history, and perform thorough physical examination and tests to assess the risk of developing heart diseases. Early diagnosis may have a better prognosis and minimize the complications.
You can Book an appointment with the Cardiology specialist and surgeon of your choice through Credihealth, as we have listed more than 1000+ healthcare experts on our online healthcare portal. We assure you to get the best possible treatment option for your condition as per your requirement and budget.