Cardiology is one of the most competitive internal medicine fellowships and requires another 3 years of training to complete. In total, you’ll be spending 6 years in addition to medical school to become a cardiologist.Dec 1, 2019
15 Shortest Residency Programs in the World
- Family Practice: 3 years.
- Internal Medicine: 3 years.
- Pediatrics: 3 years.
- Emergency Medicine: 3 – 4 years.
- Physical Medicine: 3-4 years.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: 4 years.
- Anesthesiology: 3 years plus PGY – 1 Transitional / Preliminary.
Top 10 Cardiology Hospitals In India
- Fortis Escorts (Heart Institute and Research Centre)
- Indraprastha Apollo(Cardiac Heart Centre), New Delhi.
- Asian Heart Hospital, Mumbai.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi.
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr B.L. Kapoor Hospital, New Delhi.
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
Most cardiologists have an office outside of the hospital, but are connected contractually to a hospital nearby. Other cardiologists have an office inside of a hospital. Hours of work frequently exceed 60 hours a week in a busier practice, and many cardiologists are often on call.
TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- David S.
- Gregg Fonarow, MD, UCLA Health System.
- Eli S.
- Jon A.
- Leslie A. Saxon, MD, Keck Medicine of USC.
- Prediman K. Shah, MD, Cedars-Sinai.
- Charles D. Swerdlow, MD, Cardiovascular Medical Group of Southern California.
- Jonathan Marvin Tobis, MD, UCLA Health System. Dr.