Is Bill Gates a doctor? Microsoft founder Gates is not a doctor. However, he and his wife Melinda Gates have received honorary doctor of medicine degrees from Karolinska Institutet.Apr 26, 2021
What are the qualities of a cardiologist?
The skills and interests you will need include:
- able to motivate and manage yourself.
- analytical judgement.
- making complex decisions in difficult situations.
- confidence in referring to others when something is outside your expertise.
- an interest in the cardiovascular system and effective therapy.
- high energy levels.
How do I become a good cardiologist?
Steps leading to the cardiologist are as follows:
- Earns a bachelor degree with MBBS after 10+2.
- Get the admission in PG course leading to Doctor of Medicine (MD) in general medicine.
- After finishing three-year degree of MD, go for the super specialty course of 3-year DM in Cardiology to be a Cardiologist.