Heart health Bananas contain fiber, potassium, folate, and antioxidants, such as vitamin C. All of these support heart health. A 2017 review found that people who follow a high fiber diet have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease than those on a low fiber diet.
How can I slow down my heart from aging?
Seven ways to lower your heart age
- Work out your heart age.
- Get a health check.
- Quit smoking.
- Get your blood pressure down.
- Do enough exercise to stop you talking.
- Get the good cholesterol up, and the bad down.
- Don't take heart age too seriously; it's just a guide.
How can I make my heart look younger?
Here are some things he recommends that you can do to help your heart stay young:
- Take care of your chronic diseases or conditions.
- Maintain a normal weight.
- Be active.
- Stop smoking.
- Don't drink a lot of alcohol.
- Get regular checkups.
- Don't ignore unusual symptoms.