How do you fix dilated ascending aorta?

Your surgeon will remove the bulging weak area and sew a man-made substitute, called a graft, into place. If the aortic valve is not healthy, your surgeon may repair it or replace it with an artificial valve. After your surgeon does all of the repairs, normal blood flow through your heart and your aorta will resume.

Related Posts

All categories