Can a cardiologist diagnose lung problems?

Articles On Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension You may need to see a heart specialist, called a cardiologist, or a lung specialist, called a pulmonologist. Or, your doctor may send you to a center that specializes in diagnosing and treating PAH.Dec 17, 2020

Related Posts

All categories